Fashion Feature: Miami Vice

Monday, June 6, 2011

I took a little hiatus over the weekend, but now I am back to featuring my fabulous fashionable friends. 

This next feature is probably the one to make me most proud. Two years ago Miranda and I rekindled our friendship and it has been nothing short of amazing ever since. She had just moved back after graduating college and was a little lost, not knowing too many people or having much to do. We began hanging out a lot and I taught her the tricks of the trade on how to dress. Being a Fashion Expert at the time for Express, I had learned a lot on how to style people. I knew who she was so I was quickly able to bring her personality out more and show her how to dress her body. 

Over the last couple of years she has become my little protégé and I am so proud to say she has become a style star. Her style has evolved so much, and she presents herself so well through it. So without further adieu....

Meet Miranda.

Going to school in Miami, Miranda found her style, she just needed to let it shine. Leaning toward the whole Miami vibe, she loves colors, blazers and heels. Sophisticated, chic is the way I would describe her style.



My inspiration for this outfit was to be Miami Chic. Something I could wear day or night while wandering around SoBe. Miami is all about bright and fresh colors, so the dress I thought was perfect with the striking pink and the ruffles for a feminine touch. I am all about sporting blazers, it's probably my signature wardrobe item. I love that by wearing it, I can dress anything up or down. The white blazer felt very clean and fresh to pair with my fedora. I wanted to be true to the Latin Caribbean culture Miami exudes and I think I was able to find that happy balance with this outfit.





LOVIN' this look! I am so proud of you and your style. Hope you all enjoy. 

Remember, fashion is fun. It is uniquely you. ♥

1 comments:

Elle @ (Eat.Style.Play) said...

Love anybody that styles with a Fedora! I have three for summer!

Post a Comment

Blog contents © Tickle Me Chic 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.