Fashion Features: Fedora Flair

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

I have so many wonderful friends who are into fashion, so I thought, "Why not feature them!" I am excited to introduce some of the fabulous fashionistas I call friends.

Meet Erica. 

This outgoing shoe lover has a unique style that revolves around her enormous, not to mention fabulous,  shoe collection. With more than sixty pairs of shoes, she usually puts an outfit together by choosing from her wide assortment of styles and colors.

However, this time, it wasn't all about the shoes for this fashionista.  Erica was inspired by another stylish accessory, the fedora. 


I was really inspired when I saw the fedora. To me, it has a vintage mood about it. I knew I wanted a menswear influenced look so I paired it with a black vest and my beloved BCBG pinstripped pumps. I cuffed my jeans to flow with the vintage ambience of the fedora. Plus I just love the look of cuffed jeans. I threw on a delightful new modcloth.com purchase called The Tools of the Trade necklace, which I feel adds to the tomboy vibe. I love this look because of the eclectic nature of it, I feel uniquely me in it. I've never really loved patterns so I stuck with solid colors to stay true to my style. That's also why I went with a dark wash skinny jeans. 9 out of 10 times thats what I'm wearing! Additionally I love the versitality of this outfit. You could pair it with a million different shoes and color combos to create a completely transformed look!- Erica C.


Love your look Erica, from head to toe! Thanks for sharing and hope you all enjoy xx

Remember, fashion is fun. It is uniquely you

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog contents © Tickle Me Chic 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.