MBFW Berlin

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

By Jody Marich
I arrived in Berlin on Saturday morning and up until now we have tried to get my press pass, but because I am classified as an intern I was not able to get a pass into the shows. My friend and host Sylvio, was able to because he is a director and producer, but he does not want to go. 

It's not going to get me down, I still had the chance to go inside and check out all the fun things that were about to happen. While I didn't take pictures inside, (I was trying to be professional), I do have some pictures of the outside venue where most of the shows will take place. 
Setting up for Fashion Week, Berlin, DE. 


A photo that will hang inside the venue.


My favorite photo: "Please excuse our appearance
 as we prepare for MBFW Berlin."





Sponsors of fashion week and more preparation. 


It's not a big venue, but it is long, for all those runways. 


Windows into the the show. 



Inside again. 


These next few pictures are from Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week's photos on Facebook. 


These are the girls I spoke with yesterday and today. I was right there, right before the picture was taken!

The collections.


Love it. 


Almost ready. 

This is a list of the designers who will show their collections:


A.F. VANDEVORST ALLUDE
ANJA GOCKEL 
AUGUSTIN TEBOUL
BALTIC FASHION CATWALK
BLACKY DRESS
BLLACK NOIR
C'EST TOUT
CAMILLA NORRBACK
DAWID TOMASZEWSKI
DIANA ORVING
DIMITRI
ESCADA SPORT
EVA & BERNARD
FRIDA WEYER
G-SHOCK
GREEN SHOWROOM
GUESS JEANS
HUGO
IDA SJÖSTEDT
IRENE LUFT
KAVIAR GAUCHE
KILIAN KERNER
LALA BERLIN
LAURÈL
LENA HOSCHEK
LEVER COUTURE
MARCEL OSTERTAG
MAICCO
MICHAEL SONTAG
MICHALSKY
MONGRELS IN COMMON
ODEEH
PATRICK MOHR
PERRET SCHAAD
PUMA
RENA LANGE
ROMANIAN DESIGNERS
SCHACKY & JONES
SCHUMACHER
STEPHAN PELGER
UNRATH & STRANO
VLADIMIR KARALEEV

Hopefully I will get to see some of the action from the outside. Next year I know exactly what I need to bring and do. It's a learning experiece and I am glad that I had the chance to be inside and see the sights. 
Check out Berlin Fashion week starting tomorrow. 

2 comments:

mlhall01 said...

Wow... the venue looks like it's going to be fantastic! Next year, you'll be such a hot shot and sitting in the front row for all the shows! Don't sweat not getting the pass this year! There are many more fabulous shows to come! XOXO

Jody said...

Thanks lovely! You always can bring my spirits up <3 xo

Post a Comment

Blog contents © Tickle Me Chic 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.