F**k cocaine, let's get high on FASHION!

Sunday, January 16, 2011

I arrived in Germany yesterday and I am staying in the outskirts of Berlin, in Potsdam. Such a cute town. After a day of jet lag, Gina and I went into Berlin to see some of the sights. To begin, it is a HUGE city. Absolutely dripping with history, culture and of course, fashion. Mercedes Benz Fashion Week starts next Wednesday, the 19th. As we were walking through the streets, we found the venue where MBFW will be taking place. While I did not get a press pass to the shows, Sylvio is still working on it for me as well as Bread and Butter. So fingers crossed, but if not, I will still be able to see a lot and be in the city while it's taking place. Here are some of the fashion highlights of today.
















GINA



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog contents © Tickle Me Chic 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.