Diary of a Flagler Fashionisto

Thursday, April 15, 2010

By Jody Marich



A communication major, Ethan Reynolds, loves his clothes. From polos to jeans, totes to shoes, this boy knows style.


The bubbly sophomore invited me into his AMAZING closet. These are a few things I learned about him.


  1. He has an eye for fashion
  2. He has an obsession with fabulous bags
  3. His closet is like a candy store for fashionistas


After taking a tour of his fashion, I was fortunate enough to interview the 20 year old.


Jody Marich: What inspires you when you dress?


Ethan Reynolds: “My clothing choice is inspired by a variety of things; my mood, celebrities, the occasion, the weather, etcetera.”


(some of Ethan's favorite pieces)


JM: Where do you get your fashion sense from?


ER: “I would say that my mother is really the woman who showed me what fashion is, what it means, and how to pertain it to my wardrobe.”


JM: Who is your fashion icon?


ER: “I have a variety of fashionable inspirations such as my mother and Rihanna, however, I do not have a fashion icon per say.”


JM: How would you describe your style?


ER: “I would describe my style as casually sophisticated.”


JM: Where do you like to shop?


ER: “I really enjoy being a sale scavenger so I enjoy shopping department store outlets like, Last Call and Nordstrom Rack, and eBay.”


JM: What is your fashion accessory you can't live without?


ER: “Just out of practicality, I probably couldn't live without my Cole Haan driving loafers or Burberry cashmere scarf but I really enjoy my Louis Vuitton Neverfull Damier MM tote.”


As you can see, Reynolds knows a thing or two when it comes to fashion. From his Burberry scarves to his Gucci totes, Reynolds walks out of his house every day knowing that he is a fashionisto.


2 comments:

Candice Hannah Marcelle said...

Hi, nice blog, I like the way you do interviews, very interesting to get varied opinions on fashion :)

Jody said...

Thanks Sweetie :) I LOVE interviewing people and getting to know their fashion sense! Take Care and thanks for the kind words XO

Post a Comment

Blog contents © Tickle Me Chic 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.